In recent years, the educational arm of the real estate industry has placed great emphasis on effective buyer representation in brokerage transactions. While this has been an extremely positive change in our industry, very little academic emphasis has been placed on enhancing the skill set needed to effectively meet the demands of today’s seller. This course, and the efforts of our organization, the Accredited Seller Representative Agency Council, will focus on enhancing the professional skills needed to provide true “value added” service to today’s seller.
- Meeting and Exceeding Expectations of Today’s Seller.
- Identifying and Delivering "Value-Added Service" to the Seller.
- Effectively Pricing Property in a Highly Competitive Environment.
- Results Oriented Marketing.
- Negotiating in the Best Interest of the Seller.
- Contract Provisions to Protect Today’s Seller.
- Personal Marketing Strategies to Position the Seller’s Agent as a Market Area Specialist.
Getting Your ASR® Designation
The ASR® (Accredited Seller Representative) Designation is awarded to real estate agents who are Candidate Members of the Accredited Seller Representative Agency Council:
- Successful completion of the twelve (12) hour in-class ASR® course and exam passing grade of at least 80%.
- Present certification of 5 closed sides of the transaction where the ASR® candidate has represented the seller.
- Three (3) letters of favorable recommendation from past seller clients. Upon receipt of these items, the Accredited Seller Representative Agency Council will review these items for completion.
- Be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Use of the ASR® designation requires continued membership and licensing by the SAC organization.
Proof of the above should be sent to the Accredited Seller Representative Agency Council at:
Per Mail : 4355 Cobb Parkway :: Suite J113 :: Vinings, GA 30339
Per Phone & Fax: 404-921-3735
Upon receipt and verification of these items the ASR® designation is awarded and the Candidate Member will receive their ASR® certificate and ASR® lapel pin via mail.
Seller agency benefits, monthly magazines, inclusion in the National Registry and usage of the ASR® designation and logo is renewed every year when the agent renews his or her membership in the Accredited Seller Representative Agency Council for $75 per year.