Georgia Community Association Management (CAM) Exam
Pass Your Exam!
Eligibility for school exam
- Completion of all hours of your Pre-license course.
- Make certain you register for the Cram Course (optional - only available for Sales and Broker Prelicense students). We strongly encourage you to attend before you take the school test!
- Have a 75% homework average (only for Sales Prelicense students).
- Pass school exam with minimum of 75%.
- Testing currently takes place on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 am at our Sandy Springs campus. After you have completed your course, please pre-register for your testing date.
Eligibility for state exam
- Completion of the 75-hour Salesperson Pre-license course, the 60-hour Broker Pre-license course or the 25-hour Community Association Management (CAM) course.
- An individual applying for a real estate license by taking a state examination at an AMP Test Center MUST take this information with them to the Test Center on the day of their examination. The information will be submitted at the AMP Test Center as part of applying for the license after the exam is passed.
- Effective January 1, 2012, the Georgia "Illegal Immigration Reform and Enforcement Act of 2011" requires all applicants for real estate licensure or appraiser classification to submit to the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC): (1) a "secure and verifiable document" for identification purposes as defined in O.C.G.A. §50-36-2 and (2) a "signed and sworn affidavit verifying the applicant's lawful presence in the United States" as required in O.C.G.A. §50-36-1. An individual applying for a real estate license or an appraiser classification by taking a state examination at an AMP Test Center will take this information with them to the Test Center on the day of their examination. The information will be submitted at the AMP Test Center as part of applying for the license after the exam is passed. You can access this form on the Georgia Real Estate Commission's website: www.grec.state.ga.us/forms/reforms.html.
Eligibility to receive state license
- State license is issued by the Georgia Real Estate Commission: www.grec.state.ga.us.
- Submit a criminal history report with no issues. (Please note that the criminal history report cannot be more than 60 days old when presented for the license.)
- Submit a "Sponsoring Broker" form.
- Pay $171.00 for state license.
- Important contact information:
How to pre-register for your state exam and real estate license
When you have successfully completed your Pre-license course, your completion date will be electronically transmitted to the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
To process an application and proof of course completion, GREC requires:
- 48 hours for Sales Prelicense and Community Association Management students
- 72 hours to process Broker students
After this time, contact AMP at 1-800-345-6559 or visit their website, www.goAMP.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule your state exam.