Determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and approaching the pricing assignment from various perspectives. Enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values with the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification.
How to earn the PSA certification:
Earning NAR's MRP certification provides a number of important benefits, in addition to the knowledge you receive from taking the Military Relocation Professional Core Course.
- Successfully complete the one-day Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA Course
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $179
- View two webinars (available online at no charge)
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or NAR cooperating international association)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
For More Information
Upcoming Course Information