Those Who Serve, Stand Apart!
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
Learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member's military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR's Military Relocation Professional Certification.
MRP Member Benefits
Earning NAR's MRP certification provides a number of important benefits, in addition to the knowledge you receive from taking the Military Relocation Professional Core Course.
- Education in classroom and online formats that teach you how to work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs
- Use of the MRP logo and marketing materials to promote your certification
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime and anywhere.
- Downloadable MRP certificate.
- Differentiation as an MRP at REALTOR.org and realtor.com®.
- Access to an exclusive online network to locate other Military Relocation Professionals for referrals and to share ideas.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter.
- MRP lapel pin available for purchase through the REALTOR® Team Store.
Becoming MRP Certified
The path to pursuing the MRP certification is straightforward. Follow these five steps:
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course. To locate a course near you, visit www.training4re.com.
- Complete a pre-class reading -- a 15-page PDF that provides background information on the military, including important acronyms and understanding military culture.
Complete 2 one-hour Webinars.
VA Home Purchase Financing and Options for Disabled Service Members and Veterans
** Once you click this link, press "Playback" and follow the directions on the page to view this webinar.
** Click here to download the PowerPoint Presentation of this Webinar.
VA Compromise Sale
Submit an application
, including payment of the $195 application fee.
For More Information
Contact NAR's MRP Certification at 888-648-8321or www.militaryrelocationpro.org.
Upcoming Course Information