Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require.
Members of Institute for Luxury Home Marketing who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
There are three steps required to earn and use the CLHMS designation:
- Training - Complete our two-day CLHMS training.
CLHMS training details »
- Sales Performance - Once you have completed the training and become a member, you must verify that you are performing in the TOP 10% of your market. (See performance criteria below).
- Membership in good standing with The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and the National Association of REALTORS®, The Canadian Real Estate Association, or other ICREA affiliated national organization. First year membership dues are included in the cost of your CLHMS training. Annual dues for renewing members are only $225.
What are some of the member benefits?
The list is too long to include here, but here are a few Institute benefits:
- A FREE membership in an International property MLS and agent networking site where you can create a luxury agent profile and share your listings with real estate professionals around the world.
- The opportunity to promote international builders and developer's projects on your website and collect substantial referral fees, all at no cost to you.
- Information-packed Blog, special reports, and a regular luxury market newsletter.
- FREE monthly conference calls with other agents and special experts to explore what's working in today's market.
- Custom designed, high-end property brochures and other mail pieces at reasonable prices.
- Tested mailing lists of the very affluent by geographic area.
- Advertising discounts in publications like Unique Homes and The DuPont Registry.
- You'll also be part of a key network of successful agents working at the top of the market.
- Exclusive invitation to Leaders in Luxury event for our Million Dollar Guild members.
For More Information
About the CLHMS® Designation »
Contact The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing at 214.485.3000 or www.luxuryhomemarketing.com.
Upcoming Course Information