This material must be read before ordering or completing the online courses.
About the School
About the Georgia Institute of Independent Real Estate Study (GIIRES)
- Approved by The Georgia Real Estate Commission until 12/31/2019, School Code #351.
- Corporate offices are located at 5784 Lake Forrest Drive, Atlanta, GA 30328.
- Contact the school staff by telephone at 404.252.6768, 1.800.633.3583, or by e-mail at GIRE@LearningRealEstate.com. Office hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- To receive credit for your course, you must:
- Complete all lessons on the computer and demonstrate mastery on all Chapter Summary Quizzes;
- Complete the on-line Student Affidavit and Course Evaluation; and
- Schedule to take the school final exam (if you are taking a Sales, Broker, or Postlicense course) and pass the final exam with a score of 75% or better.
- Computer-based (independent study) courses are offered on-line and no in-class hours are required. In you have content questions, contact the school and the staff will put you in contact with the course approved instructor who will assist you.
- All on-line courses must be completed within six (6) months from date of enrollment.
- If you are a Postlicense or Continuing Education student, GIIRES will certify that you successfully completed your course through an on-line completion program directly with the Georgia Real Estate Commission. If your license is lapsed, you should inform the school staff. You can verify your hours by accessing “Log In to On-line Services” on the home page of the Commission’s website, www.grec.state.ga.us.
- If you are a Sales or Broker student, GIIRES will electronically transmit your completion date to AMP after you have passed the school exam.
- There are NO refunds for Postlicense or Continuing Education courses. Refunds for on-line Sales or Broker courses are only given within 15 days of enrollment and only when less than 10% of the course has been completed. Please be aware that the vendor name that appears on your credit card statement will not be GIIRES.
Transfers & Retakes
- Transfers from GIIRES on-line courses to GIRE classroom courses are available for Sales and Broker Prelicense students for a $100 transfer fee within one year of original enrollment. You are required to purchase current textbooks, if necessary, and pay the difference between the cost of the on-line course and the classroom course. Contact the school staff to transfer. If you fail the school exam twice, you can retake the course for a retake fee of $150. Retake registration is available online.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No recruiting for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm is allowed during any portion of an approved course nor during the registration for any course. Promptly report any effort to recruit by anyone to the GIIRES Director at 404.252.6768 or to the Georgia Real Estate Commission at 404.656.3916 (Commission Rule 520-2-.15).
- If you desire more information on disability access, contact the GIIRES Director at 404.732.0641. Specialized accommodation services must be requested two months prior to your anticipated time of enrollment.
- GIIRES is committed to equality of educational opportunity and does not discriminate against students or employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disabling condition, age, veteran status or sexual orientation in its programs and activities.
This course was created by WebToolset
You will leave the GIRE site to complete your registration and your course on the WebToolset website. If you need technical support, contact WebToolset at 404-704-0281.
* CLICK THE LINK TO THE RIGHT TO CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE POLICIES AND AGREE TO THE TERMS. BY AGREEING, YOU WILL BE LINKED TO THE REGISTRATION CENTER.